The agenda for Benchmark Mineral Intelligence’s battery supply chain seminar in Toronto will now include Syrah Resources, the Australian graphite developer following its A$211m raising, and Western Lithium which recently revealed its planned merger with Lithium Americas.
The free meeting will take place on Thursday 24 September at One King West Hotel & Residence in Toronto’s downtown and will discuss the latest developments and investment opportunities in the battery supply chain including a graphite and lithium focus.
- Simon Moores, Managing Director, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence (UK)
- Sam Jaffe, Cairn Energy Research Advisors (USA)
- Guy Bourassa, President & CEO, Nemaska Lithium Corp. (Canada)
- Paul Gorman, CEO & Director, Great Lakes Graphite (Canada)
- Tolga Kumova, Managing Director, Syrah Resources (Graphite / Australia)
- Jay Chmelauskas, President, Western Lithium (Canada)
The meeting will also host a field trip to Great Lakes Graphite’s value added processing facility on Friday 25 September with transportation leaving the hotel at 10 45am .
Conference sign up: Places are free but limited, so please sign up today to confirm your attendance.
Graphite Field Trip sign up: If you would also like to attend the free field trip please email Benchmark here.
More details and agenda to follow.
Location: One King West Hotel & Residence, 1 King Street West, Toronto
World Tour Dates*
- London 10 September 2015 (click to attend)
- New York 17 September 2015 (click to attend)
- Toronto 24 September 2015 (click to attend)
- Vancouver 1 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Hong Kong 8 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Tokyo 15 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Sydney 22 October 2015 (click to attend)
- Melbourne 29 October 2015 (click to attend)
*Venues TBA, dates subject to change
What will you hear?
At the free event you will hear from Benchmark’s independent analysts, guest speakers and active publicly trading companies on the future of the battery industry and the critical raw materials graphite, lithium, cobalt and vanadium.
Key topics include:
- What role do critical minerals play in batteries?
- How much graphite, lithium, cobalt and vanadium will be needed and when?
- Will electric vehicles and utility storage take off?
- What opportunities will the emergence of major new markets bring?
SPONSORS – There are a limited number of sponsorship and speaking opportunities at each venue. Contact us today to discuss further:
Simon Moores, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 20 3751 0357