| World Tour 2018
Lithium-ion Battery Supply Chain | Investment Seminars
The industry’s leading seminars on the battery supply chain, for free.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE SEMINARS
- The lithium-ion megafactories are here: where will capacity be located
- The automakers show their hand: VW, Tesla, Daimler, GM – what does this mean for raw material demand
- Stationary/utility storage: technology developments and where the market is heading
- Cathode: market technology evolution toward higher nickel formulations and the potential raw material impacts
- Cobalt: key differences between chemical and metal markets, how will the supply/demand balance be impacted with new projects
- Nickel: when will battery demand make a difference
- Graphite: natural versus synthetic debate rages on
Benchmark World Tour 2018 | Hear our independent expert analysis on the future of the energy storage industry, for free
As the Benchmark Mineral Intelligence World Tour enters its fourth year the industry is gearing up for the era of mass adoption of EVs. Automakers are looking to secure long term supply of the critical minerals for their electric future.
The seminars will focus on the capability of the industry to grow to meet this rising demand, including how raw material supply chains are adapting to the new market pressures, and how they need to further evolve for the future.
Last year the tour presented to over 1200 delegates with largely sold out crowds. Demand is set to be even greater this year so sign up today to make sure you don’t miss out on hearing from leading independent experts on the battery supply chain.
To be announced
- New York, USA
- Toronto, Canada
- Chicago, USA
- San Francisco, USA
- Vancouver, Canada
- London, UK
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Beijing, China
- Hong Kong, China
- Seoul, South Korea
- Tokyo, Japan
- Perth, Australia
- Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
To be announced